Wednesday, December 8

tunes.

The purpose of this post is two fold. First, I can't sleep, and typing makes me tired. Second, I like blogging about music. BAM. There ya go... stole this from another social media website.

(1) Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.

(2) Shuffle your songs.

(3) List the first 20 songs that come up (Song title and artist) NO editing/cheating, please. Even if you might skip the song when it comes up or be embarrassed for people to know that it's in your collection, you still must list it.

here are mine...

1. Mumford & Sons - Awake My Soul. [this song is AMAZING. If you don't know this band do yourself a favor and look them up!]
2. Counting Crows - A Murder of One. [Counting Crows never get old... gotta love them.]
3. Chris Brown - Take You Down. [This song has accompanied the conception of many children I'm certain... sexy.]
4. Kid Rock/Sheryl Crow - Picture. [Don't lie... you KNOW you like singing along to this... ESPECIALLY when there is a member of the opposite sex there to accompany you!]
5. Lifehouse - Learn You Inside Out. [such a good mellow band. good to listen to before bed. =)]
6. Robin Thicke - Lost Without You. [His voice makes me melt...]
7. Panic! at the Disco - nine in the Afternoon. [takes me back to such fun times in college!!!]
8. The Beatles - Yesterday. [Its The Beatles... not further comment necessary]
9. The Smiths - How Soon is Now. [How can you not like The Smiths? They stir up such a mix of emotion with their lyrics...]
10. Ricky Martin - Nobody Wants to be Lonely. [can we say GUILTY PLEASURE?! I LOVE this song and I'm not ashamed!]
11. Marc Broussard - Come in From the Cold. [Love me some Brouss... and immensely talented and nice guy!]
12. Nine Days - If I Am. [This song has KILLER lyrics. Look them up!]
13. John Mayer - Wait Until Tomorrow. [I <3 John. His songs say so many of the things I feel but am not eloquent enough to express]
14. Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels. [great song with great memories from great friends]
15. Justin Timberlake - Sexyback. [possibly written from JT to me? Geez, he's my dream man!]
16. Guns and Roses - Welcome to the Jungle. [classic. sometimes you just need to rock out.]
17. The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting for The Man. [loving VU may make me a hipster. DON'T CARE.]
18. Nsync - Selfish. [All of their stuff is on my iPod. I still listen to it. Boy bands can brighten up any day!]
19. The Foo Fighters - Best of You. [Dave is one of my favorite musicians... and this is a great song.]
20. The Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy. [This song/band makes me wish i was a teenager in the 90s. GREAT music.]

ok. I'm done. Although, i could comment on music all day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment