Wednesday, February 9

I'm alive.

Good morning friends! As you're possibly noticed I've been MIA for a little bit. That extends beyond my blog. I've been a little disconnected from everyone the past week or two. Anyway, I'm back. And now I'll catch you up on whats been going on in my world...

As I've written on several blog posts I've been going through a period of changes and transitions in my life. Some more of that's been going on.

First of all, I got asked to attend an interview at Winthrop. Basically, that means they read my essays, talked to my references, and want to hear some more about me as a student and a future therapist. This, in, in case you didn't know, is HUGE for me. I'm so excited. The big day is February 18th. Pray about that if you don't mind. =)

Second development. Went to lunch after church with my mom and Jon a few weeks ago. Our waiter was an adorable guy that I'd gone to church with as a kid, and then ran into from time to time in my young adult life. Long story short, we hung out. We really clicked. Now, Im lucky enough to call him my boyfriend. We talk all the time about how crazy this all is, and how things just fell into place at the perfect time. All I can say about is that God has really blessed me.

So yeah, that's what's going on. I'm going to get back to blogging this week after my little vacation last week. hope this post finds you all well!

<3 Steph

2 comments:

  1. Man... We have got to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! We definitely do need to catch up! Its been a crazy two weeks!

    ReplyDelete