Friday, March 11

Fun Friday #1!

Happy Friday everyone. Sorry I've been MIA this week. I've been feeling pretty under the weather all week. I'm fairly certain its all allergies, so hopefully things will be clearing up soon. Anyway, if you read my blog, you know how strongly I believe in prayer. I'm on the verge of several big things in life, and I'd GREATLY appreciate if you'd pray with me about whats going on. I am waiting to hear if I was accepted to grad school at Winthrop. I applied for a new apartment, and I'm waiting to hear about that. It would be my very first apartment all alone. I really feel like I'm growing up, and I couldn't be more excited!

Anyway, I posted some random stuff about me a week or so ago, and it got a really good response. As, such, I decided that I'm going to post a "fun" post every Friday in addition to the more reflective, theological posts that I usually make during the week. I think it will be a great way to let readers into my life a little bit, and also to break up the important, but heavy topics I usually discuss. As usual, thoughts are always welcomed! =)


Today's fun post is a quiz. If you blog feel free to steal this so I can learn more about you!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? WOW. MY HAIR DOESN'T LOOK AS BAD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD.

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now? A 20 AND A LOT OF PENNIES.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? FLOOR.

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? UNKNOWN NUMBER... HENCE ME NOT ANSWERING

5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? THE BEATLES, "HELP"

6. What are you wearing right now? GRAY CARGO PANTS AND A WHITE TSHIRT. PRETTY MUCH MY DAY OFF UNIFORM

7. Do you label yourself? I DONT REALLY LABEL MYSELF, BUT I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE THINK OF ME AS KINDA INDIE/ROCK/HIPSTER ETC.

8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? NONE, BUT I WAS WEARING RAINBOWS EARLIER

9.Bright or Dark Room? IN THE MIDDLE, MORE DARK THAN LIGHT THOUGH

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? DONT KNOW HER.

11. What does your watch look like? DONT HAVE ONE. I JUST USE MY PHONE.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night? I WAS SLEEPING

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? LOVE YOU TOO!

14. What's a word that you say a lot? "I MEAN REALLY.." "CLEARLY.."

15. Who told you he/she loved you last? MY MOM =)

16. Last furry thing you touched? APRIL'S DOG.

17. Favourite age you have been so far? 25 IS PRETTY GOOD. LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE GETTING EVEN BETTER.

18. What was the last thing you said to someone? LOVE YOU!

19.The last song you listened to? THE BEATLES. "OB LA DI, OB LA DA"

20. Where did you live in 1987? WITH MY MOM AND DAD... I WAS 2.

21. Are you jealous of anyone? WHOEVER IS CURRENTLY DATING JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.

22. Is anyone jealous of you? POSSIBLY.

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times? CHAPSTICK, IPOD, SUNGLASSES.

24. What’s your favourite town/city? I LOVE CHARLOTTE ACTUALLY. LOVE LIVING AROUND HERE.

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? ITS BEEN QUITE A WHILE.

26. Can you change the oil on a car? YEP. DRIVE IT RIGHT TO THE DEALERSHIP AND LET THEM HANDLE IT.

27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? WELL YESTERDAY I HEARD THAT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS NOW SINGLE LOL

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now? HEADACHE. DANG ALLERGIES!

29.What is your current desktop picture? THE BEATLES.

30. Have you been burnt by love? OH YES.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. So I'm guessing you like the Beatles. =) Also, I'm stealing the survey. I love surveys.

    ReplyDelete