Friday, April 22

Sadness and security.

Happy Good Friday to everyone. I've been on hiatus for a while now. My new apartment didn't have a steady internet connection until today. It was nice to take a break, but I have really missed blogging. Lately I've been reading in Lamentations. Previously, it was a book I avoided, but I finally decided to take a crack at it in the last week or so. Its a sad book, but really beautiful. Here's a little synopsis of what I've taken from the first part of the book.

God’s kindness will never cease. Its is new every SINGLE morning. He never runs out of generosity. EVER. Just when we think He could not possibly give us more, its morning and we get another healthy serving of his grace and mercies. They never cease – they never fail – they always work – they always accomplish their mission. There is no failure with God. He always completes what He has set out to do. Great is His faithfulness.

Short and sweet blog today. I'm gonna get back to enjoying my Friday. If you've never ventured into Lamentations, I encourage you to check it out.

22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.”

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this new design. It seems like everything flows a lot nicer now. Keep blogging friend! This weekend God is going to be doing some amazing things! Keep your heart with His!

    ReplyDelete