Thursday, June 2

autobiography

Happy June. Its hard to believe that 2011 is halfway over. Its been a good, good year so far.
Remember when I used to post on my blog regularly? I'm ATTEMPTING to get back to that this month! Here's a fun post... even though it isn't Friday.


Once you've been tagged, Fill this out and repost as, "My Autobiography" ... And use your own answers, not anyone else's.

1. Where did you take your profile pic?
My current Facebook picture was taken at April's bachelorette party at the Cajun Queen

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
gray pajama pants. Winthrop t shirt.

3. What is your current problem?
too much stuff to do, not enough time to do it

4. What makes you happy most?
some wonderful people in my life

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
The Beatles 'If I Fell"

6. Any celeb you would marry?
DUHHH. Justin Timberlake.

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Hillary Duff

8. Ever sang by yourself in front of a large audience?
nope.

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I hear Kristin Vagness from Criminal Minds a lot... especially when I was blonde

10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
Finding Nemo is my favorite!

11. Do you speak any languages?
English

12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
nanny, aunt Faith

13. Do you ever watch MTV?
Jersey Shore <3

14. What's something that really annoys you?
People twice my age who are half as competent at work!


Chapter 1:
===============

1. Middle name:
Taylor

2. Nickname(s):
Fresh

3. Current location:
my apartment

Eye Color:
blue

Chapter 2:
===============

1. Do you get along with your parent(s):
yep love them

2.Are your parents married/separated/divorced
happily married but not to each other

3. Do you have any Siblings?:
yep. AMAZING ones.

Chapter 3: Favorites
===============

1. Ice Cream:
oreooooo!

2. Season:
spring/summer

3. Shampoo/conditioner:
I prefer Aveda rosemary mint shampoo.

Chapter 4: Do You..
===============

1. Dance in the shower?
nope. I sing though

2. Do you write on your hand?
ALL THE TIME.

3. Call people back?
not usually. thats what texts are for

4. Believe in love?
eh.

6. Any bad habits?
about a million of them

7. Any mental health issues?
yeah. my job is a mental health issue

Chapter 5: Have You..
===============

1. Broken a bone?
nope

2. Sprained anything?
ankles

3. Had physical therapy?
nope

4. Gotten stitches?
possibly.

5.Taken painkillers?
sure

6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling?
nope.

7. Been stung by a bee?
ugh. yes!

8. Thrown up at the dentist?
no. ugh. I hate he dentist.

9. Sworn in front of your parents?
I'm sure.

10. Had detention?
once. It was Colt's fault!!

11. Been called a ho?
more than likely


Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
===============

1. Movie(s)
The King's Speech. Thank you Redbox

2. Person you called?
mom

3. Person you hugged?
Leesa

4. Person you kissed?
Harrison

5. Person you tackled?
Leesa

6. Person you talked to on IM?
omgahhh. I couldn't tell ya. Facebook IM it was probably Kiley

7. Thing you touched?
macbook

8. Thing you ate?
fruity pebbles!

9. Thing you drank?
milk

10. Thing you said?
love you tooo!

Steal it, comment and tell me to go read yours. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment