Friday, May 20

Blessings.

Hey guys. Happy Friday... at least I THINK its Friday. Since I've started working nights I'm a little confused about what day it is. haha

Anyway, I've been thinking about some things and I'd really like your input. There were several things that I've been praying for since the beginning of 2011. These mainly included getting promoted at work to a job with more hours each week, getting into grad school, finding an apartment once April got married, and paying for school. God has blessed me beyond measure as each and every thing I prayed about has happened. I really am just in awe of the way things have happened in 2011 so far.

Ok, so here's what I'm concerned about. Working nights is really taking a toll on me. I am getting plenty of sleep, but I'm not at all into a routine. I've not seen family or friends much. I didn't make it to small group last week either. I've slept, read for class, and worked this week. I really don't want to neglect people or things in my life... especially the people who so diligently prayed and supported me while I was in the process of getting to where I am now. I'm praying that I'm able to fit everything new into my life without sacrificing any of the people or things that I already love.

Ok, so this is where you come in. I've been looking for some scripture or a blog or maybe a sermon about making the most of God's blessings in your life. I've spent a lot of my life thinking about where I wanted to be... and God is really providing a way for me to get there. I'm really passionate about making all of this work together. So, if any of you readers can provide some words of wisdom I'd be GREATLY appreciative!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment