Monday, August 29

Distance.

Spent the weekend at the beach with Harrison. =)

We didn't really do anything special, but it was my favorite weekend in SOO long. There's just nothing that compares to warm hugs and sweet words and laughs with someone you really care about. Its so hard to live so far away from a guy thats so important to me, but it was wonderful to se how happy he is. Distance really stinks, but it makes you really appreciate time and little things so much more. I love getting to know odd little things that make someone different from everyone else. I love anticipating the next time we get to see each other, and I love how great it is to FINALLY see someone after waiting for a long time. It may not always be the ideal situation, but I'm so thankful for such a great person to spend time with... even if it isn't every day!

Ok, I'm done being mushy now. So, what did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment