Tuesday, November 8

Excitement.

"Sometimes what you wanted isn't what you get, BUT in the end, what you get is SO much better than what you thought you wanted!"

This is so so so true. I thought I knew what I wanted. I prayed and prayed for a relationship to work out and it still fell apart. I was devastated and thought I'd never find anything better. Little did I know, someone better than I could EVER imagine was right around the corner.

We struggled through a long distance relationship for months now, and its FINALLY time for him to come home this week. I can't say enough how much God has blessed me by putting Harrison in my life. I know everyone is tired of hearing about it, but I just can't help saying it again.

Now, I'm so glad for everything I've been through. I was hurt and lonely for a long time, but I can definitely say that it was all worth it to be where I am today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment