Friday, February 3

Yowza!

Today one of my grad school friends commented something to the effect of "I didn't know you had a blog..."

WHOOPS. I have neglected it for far too long. I used to actually have readers. I used to have a kind of theme going. Life got in the way and my blog has been unloved for the last few months. Well I'd love to update everyone on whats been going on, but so much has passed that I am not sure I can even think of everything...

I finished last semester with a 4.0 at school. This semester seems to be our hardest. I'm working hard, but I dont know what my 4.0 will look like after this semester. I am doing my practicum at an elementary school this semester and I LOVE it. I am having lots of fun with the kids and learning tons of new things.

I've been sick for the last week and a half. Finally I am starting to get over this bronchitis. I missed school and work. It sucked to be stuck in the house all week, but at least now I can tell i am getting a little better.

That's pretty much all thats been going on in my life. More to come soon... Thanks Spencer for inspiring me to get back to my blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment