Thursday, October 14

favorites.

Well its Thursday, and I'm fairly certain I'm going to be in bed by 9pm. However... before I do, here's ha few things that are making my life better lately. Maybe they'll brighten yours too.

1. The Black Keys album 'Brothers".... I forgot about their new stuff coming out a while back until my wonderful older sister recommended that I get it. I did. Its amazing. It won't be coming out of my cd player for a few weeks I'm sure.

2. vanilla incense... got it at Manifest. My room smells like cookies. Its lovely.

3. Pitchfork.com... lots of good articles about good indie music. What's not to like, right?

4. Smashbox smile brightening lip gloss... $18 dollars. On sale at sephora.com last week for $5.50. TOTALLY worth it.

5. Value Village... I got some pretty deck second hand clothes for super cheap. Cute and cheap. What else can you ask for?

6. etsy.com... so many great handmade treasures. I wanna buy up the whole website.

7. its getting cold outside. VERY exciting as I prefer my cold weather wardrobe to my summer time one.

ok.. thats about it right now... time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment